Friday, October 22, 2010

Eventful Week


























Winging over..family gone...showers done... now the waiting begins.

We had an amazing time with the family over the past week. It has been along time since we were all together. Aaron looked so good in his uniform at the winging and it made me so proud to pin those wings on. My hands were shaking as I whispered to him how proud I was of him. Friday was an all day event which included an Aaron tour of the plane he has been flying. It looked so complicated all of those buttons and numbers. I can't imagine how he does it and does it well! Now he has a month or so off to do what he loves...relax. His new wife aka the hunting boat he bought, has taken over and he is really enjoying getting it ready for duck season in a week.
We had several birthdays over the week including Granny's 80th and Clark's 1st. They were so much fun.
My maternity photo shoot was on Wed. Thanks to Green Tree Photography I felt amazing and have amazing pictures to remember what it was like to carry Logan so close to me. I have been feeling his movements so much lately. I wish I could see inside my belly.
Now the waiting begins to see when we will move to Jacksonville, Florida and see when Logan arrives.

No comments: