Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh Belly!



8 weeks and 4 days
15 weeks and 2 days
OH BELLY!

"You are growing so big so fast. I really hope you tell everyone else in this body that you are the only thing that can grow. Grow as big as you want to but come back tighter than before you were filled with our baby. I really appreciate the fact that you haven't left any marks yet...thanks to that coco butter I have been giving you. P.S. Now that I think of it don't get to big so I can still put some cute clothes on you. Thank you oh so much!"


Yesterday we got an amazing ultrasound and got to see our baby thanks to Denise! "Baby P" was crossing it's little legs "little miss/mr" comfortable, so we couldn't see the gender %100. They think from what they saw that "IT'S A GIRL" (my fingers are crossed as we speak) but I will be so excited with either!!! I go back hopefully when the in laws are here to see "Baby P" again for sure. It always makes me tear up when I get to hear/see that amazing life growing inside my belly. God is truly amazing! It seems like the weeks have gotten shorter and time has flown by since that day in Huntsville, Alabama, the moment I knew I was going to be a mom. Words can't describe that feeling.

2 comments:

Barry Pickens said...

You DO have a belly in there! How cute! Its gonna be fun to hear what he/she is this coming week, when we come down to Corpus! Exciting, Drake is gonna have a sibling!

Jessica Simmons said...

You are so cute with your baby bump! I can't wait to go out and buy GIRL stuff! :)