Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our 2 year Anniversary today...




Wow how the years have flown by...Today was our 2 year wedding anniversary and it was so great! We went on a hike with Drake through the woods and to a beach. We were all by ourselves, just the three of us and it was so perfect. We layed out for a few hours and played in the sand. It could not have been a more beautiful day. The weather was in the 80's and the water was so warm. Tonight we had dinner at this little seafood restaurant by our house. I had such a great day and I know Aaron did too. Today was the only day I had off all week and it was so worth it!
Yes, I am on week 2 of my new job and I am remembering the good ole days (2 weeks ago) where I was a happy stay at home wife. HeHe...Well, I still am but making a little money on the side. Hey, they don't say retail is hard work for nothing. At least I get to be surrounded by cute clothes all day.
The Pickens, Renegers, and Schumachers are coming down to see us in a few days and I am so excited. WOW! That was a mouth full! The fam. will be here on Saturday and we can't wait! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Jessica Simmons said...

Wow, Aaron. You must be working REAL hard by the looks of that tan.

CONGRATS on 2 years, guys! Enjoy time with the family in town!

Barry Pickens said...

Aaron & Korina,
It sounds like your anniversary day was just PERFECT, hanging out on your day off, while us tax payers foot the bill. I love the Obomination, and we're all gonna celebrate some more with yall, starting Saturday evening, once we arrive. I look forward to going to yall's church, too! I hear marcuspointebaptist.org is a great church. See you when we get there...Barry, Connie, and Sara