Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I GOT A J-O-B!

Okay, so it has been a few weeks since my last post. I have been handing out resumes and applying like crazy, since January, for a job in Pensacola. I found out the Lord answers prayers when you are very very patient and are willing to not strive! I got a call yesterday for an Assistant Manager position at a clothing store in the mall. I start on Monday. I am sure it will be very weird waking up on Monday morning and going to work.
I am getting excited about the families visit to our house in a few weeks. They are event bringing the dogs so Drake can have some friends. I know he is excited and in desperate need of some animal love. Aaron is in a training class this week and is still waiting to class up for the next phase in flight school. Hopefully by May he will be in class. We are really wanting some warm weather. It seems like it goes form Hot to Cold in .2 seconds. Yesterday we were laying out in our lawn chairs in the backyard (military life is great) and today it is practically snowing outside. Summer days need to get here quick!

Here is the link to my new job in case you want to check it out. www.bodyc.com

Bye for now, XOXO



1 comment:

~Aimee~ said...

Congratulations on your job Korina!!!! Love ya'll and miss ya'll! :) Hope to see you again soon!

~Aimee