Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's been a while.

Well, it has been a while so I thought I would update everyone on what we have been up to. Aaron just finished his 8th flight and is as amazing as ever! Drake is getting bigger and is enjoying our daily hikes in the woods. He has been really lazy lately and I like him like that! We have been going to a really great church down the road and enjoy the great friends we are meeting along the way. I don't know how much longer I could have waited with out some more estrogen in the room. HeHe. We have been exploring Pensacola and the great state parks really close to our house. I will post a few pictures tomorrow.
Tonight we ate dinner on the water at this little seafood place called Sunset Grill. Aaron is out with his friend Mark at the movies and I am getting ready to watch my 100th episode of Desperate Housewives. If only I could look that great when I am 40ish and still a housewife!

No comments: