Friday, January 23, 2009

SOLO DOWN!!!

Aaron had his solo today! I am so proud of him and relieved that he was great! It was at 7 am this morning and he called me around 9:30 to let me know how it went. He was really excited about being able to fly by himself. I can only imagine how it felt to be up there by yourself flying high. So I guess this makes two or so more weeks left of IFS and then API for 6 weeks. And me, I just had two job interviews yesterday so I won't know until next week how they turn out. I hate the anticipation and the not knowing. I will let everyone know as soon as I find out.
It's finally warm today, in the 70's. Florida has been really cold lately event down south to Miami. But the skies are beautiful and I went running in shorts. It was great! Drake is baking in the sun outside in his backyard right now. He loves it! Just so you know I started a blog for my dad yesterday for his trip to Germany and I am going to post his link so you can follow it. Followers are the best! Any way, I am going to get the house cleaned up before the hunnie gets home. Have a great afternoon! Love, Korina

3 comments:

Barry Pickens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barry Pickens said...

Aaron, I'm thrilled you completed your solo this morning. I had no reservations you were capable of it. When you gonna give me a ride, now?

Korina, that was sooo sweet and nice for you to create the blog for your dad, "Our Trip To Germany".
I'm looking forward to reading it.

davehart said...

We @ CITGO are very proud and excited for you. I'm jealous because you're flying and I'm sitting here on the ground, but I may get over it someday. Or maybe I'll learn to fly. Be careful, and have fun! The rest are just boring details. God bless.