Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Thanksgiving Day!

Well, the boys are outside frying the turkey. Smells delightfull!! Connie and I were in the kitchen cooking this morning and I can't wait to eat it in about 35 min! Guess I will have to work out all week to work this food off. (OR NOT...shh don't tell Aaron) Connie and Barry got to Florida last night about 6:00 p.m. We went to Triggers and had seafood for dinner. We are so happy to have family in our home for the first time.
I decorated the Christmas tree today. I love it!!! This is my favorite time of year. Just in case you didn't already know that. I have been dying to put up our Christmas stuff and Aaron has been some what of a Scrooge since we are going to Alabama for Christmas and we won't be here, but we put it up today. (he secretly loves it)
I talked to my family today and they are in San Antonio, Texas visiting my brother Daniel who is in the Army. Wish they were all here too!
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!

2 comments:

Barry Pickens said...

I like those pictures! When are you going to write some more for us?
How about the Christmas decorating? Did Aaron help you put-up some lights out front?
Can't wait to see yall Dec. 23rd!

Barry

Jessica Simmons said...

Brian is the same as Aaron, I even called him a scrooge a few times over the holidays too! They do secretly love it though... ;o)